Saturday, June 30, 2007

Updates!!

Just a few updates..for those of you who are interested. My car gets fixed this week. The other gentlemen's insurance company has been awesome! We already recieved the check to pay for it all and everything has been handled awesomely!! All I have to say is PRAISE GOD, because I have heard horror stories of how they try to weasle out of paying for lots. But we had total Godly favor and I am just praising Him for it.
Also, my baby brother (who is 6'2 or so, so I probably should quit calling him that, lol) got back into town this week!!! He is a Marine, and he was in Iraq for 5 months or more and his whole tour took a lot longer than that but...Praise God he is back home safe. His wife and him came over for dinner the other night!! I was so blessed to have them!! We have missed them so much! I think they had fun playing with the kids, and I know Avie and Zeke sure enjoyed them.
And last but certainly not least, this week Zekie started crawling. He had been able to manuvere himself around for the past couple of weeks, but just this week he mastered the art of crawling. So now he is mobile.....gates shut, bed now lowered (cause he tries to stand also)....and things out of reach!! Things get a little bit more difficult when they begin to move...but I LOVE watching him progress!! My baby is getting older!!
Well, that is it for now! Take care and everyone have an Awesome weekend!!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm glad John is back home. Does he get to stay long or does he have to go back? Where are the pictures from their visit? I haven't seen him since I was still living at home.

HOORAY! Hooray for Zek. Crawl away young man.

I'm glad God blessed you with a quick turn around time with your wreck. My boss is still trying to get things paid for and her accident was last August.